Senior Tax Associate
GellerRagans is a decidedly different CPA Firm. Our Firm values are unwavering. Our culture matters. We have a relentless commitment to improving ourselves, our processes and our Firm. We do all of this so that our team members feel engaged and exceed our client’s expectations. At GellerRagans, we set out each day to challenge the mainstays of public accounting and build a better Firm. We hope that you will join us on this journey.
We are seeking candidates with prior public accounting experience who possess sound knowledge of accounting principals, leadership and the interpersonal skills to work within our team.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality
- Work under the direction of managers and partners in various types of tax engagements
- Work with the team to identify and resolve client issues discovered during the tax return preparation process
- Research and analyze tax related issues for clients
- Maintain a good working relationship with clients to enhance customer satisfaction and work with client management and staff at all levels to perform attest services
- Participate professional development and community activities on a regular basis
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA license highly desired or actively pursuing licensure required
- Experience with Federal and state tax return preparation
- Tax return review experience preferred
- Tax research and independent problem solving skills
- Exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Strong leadership, recruiting, training and mentoring skills, coupled with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
Interested in joining our team?
At GellerRagans, we set out each day to challenge the mainstays of public accounting and build a better Firm.
We hope that you will join us on this journey.
Submit Your Resume:
Complete the form below and attach your resume.