GellerRagans is a decidedly different CPA Firm. Our firm values are unwavering. Our culture matters. We have a relentless commitment to improving ourselves, our processes and our Firm. We do all of this so that our team members feel engaged and exceed our clients’ expectations. At GellerRagans, we set out each day to challenge the mainstays of public accounting and build a better Firm. We hope that you will join us on this journey.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality
- Work under the direction of managers and partners in various types of attest engagements
- Work with audit team to identify and resolve client issues discovered during audit process
- Research and analyze financial statement, audit and tax related issues for clients
- Gain comprehensive understanding of client operations, processes and business objectives and utilize that knowledge on engagements
- Maintain a good working relationship with clients to enhance customer satisfaction and work with client management and staff at all levels to perform attest services
- Participate professional development and community activities on a regular basis
- 3+ years of public accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 150 semester hours of education preferred and a CPA license or eligibility to sit is highly desired
- Experience with tax return preparation preferred.
- Exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships
- Excellent analytical, organizational and project management skills
- Strong leadership, recruiting, training and mentoring skills, coupled with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites