- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality
- Work under the direction of managers and partners in various types of attest engagements
- Work with audit team to identify and resolve client issues discovered during audit process
- Research and analyze financial statement, audit and tax related issues for clients
- Gain comprehensive understanding of client operations, processes and business objectives and utilize that knowledge on engagements
- Maintain a good working relationship with clients to enhance customer satisfaction and work with client management and staff at all levels to perform attest services
- Participate professional development and community activities on a regular basis
- 3+ years of public accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 150 semester hours of education preferred and a CPA license or eligibility to sit is highly desired
- Experience with tax return preparation preferred.
- Exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships
- Excellent analytical, organizational and project management skills
- Strong leadership, recruiting, training and mentoring skills, coupled with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites